Wax/resin near-edge thermal transfer ribbons
N 911 Orange
N 911 Orange is a wax/resin quality, specially designed for universal application on all near-edge printers, like Allen, Avery, Markem, Toshiba-TEC, Valentin etc.
- Pantone: 158 C
- High opacity, vibrant colours
- High resolution, good printing of small characters and fine lines
- Good mechanical resistance against smearing and scratching
- High sensitivity for increased print-head life
- Very flexible, good results on all types of paper, cardboard and synthetic substrates and all printers equipped with near-edge printheads
- Customer specific colours can be developed if a minimum quantity of 10.000 m² is reached
- Highligthing of important information
- Product identification and differenciation by colours
- Suitable for high quality labels in corporate colour
- High printing speed
RECOMMENDED LABEL STOCK
- Vellum, matt- and gloss-coated paper, cast-coated paper like Chromolux
- Cardboard materials
- PE, PP, PS, PET and other synthetic films
We supply these colours in compact standard dimensions, in small quantities and at interesting prices, as well as in every possible width, length and roll presentation - made to measure!
Standard compact articles
- Ribbons for all flat-heat printers are available on 1'' core and in the sizes:
60, 90, 110 mm x 300 m, coated side in- or outside
55, 84, 110 mm x 600 m, coated side in- or outside
68, 109 mm x 300 m, coated side outside for TEC CB-416
- Minimum order quantity: just 1 ribbon
- Minimum order quantity for special width: 20 ribbons.
Ribbons in special widths are excluded from replacement.
- Very short delivery time
Articles "made to measure" are produced according to your specifications:
- In length, width and on the appropriate core
- Minimum order quantity: 200 m². We always have to cut and invoice the whole jumbo-roll width, even if there are offcuts.
- Delivery time: 10 working days
- All ribbons which are produced especially for you are excluded from replacement